Some of My Favorite People

Friday, September 20, 2013

In Loving Memory...

 
There is a new angel in heaven...Shirley Ann. I love you, Mom.
 
My beautiful Mother and I.
 
 
Right now I'm in a different place
And though we seem apart
I'm closer than I ever was
... I'm there inside your heart

I'm with you when you greet each day
And while the sun shines bright
I'm there to share the sunsets, too
... I'm with you every night

I'm with you when the times are good
To share a laugh or two,
And if a tear should start to fall
... I'll still be there for you

And when that day arrives
That we no longer are apart,
I'll smile and hold you close to me
... Forever in my heart

15 comments:

Pam in IL said...

Robin, I'm so sorry for your loss. Keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. HUGS

diamondc said...

Robin: I am saddened by your loss, God is lucky to have your Mother by his side.
Blessings
Catherine

Chris said...

Oh Robin. I am so sorry for your loss. Sending prayers and hopes for peace and comfort your way.

Terri said...

So sorry for your loss! Hugs and prayers!

Anna van Schurman said...

So sorry for your loss. You are in my thoughts.

Deb said...

Robin, I'm so sorry for your loss. Hugs and prayers to you!

Julianne said...

Dear Robin,

I send my deepest sympathies to you.

valerie said...

Robin, I'm so sorry for your loss. My deepest sympathy to you and your family. *hugs*

Meari said...

My condolences on the loss of your Mom, Robin. You look just like her! :)

Glenna said...

I'm so sorry, Robin. Such a hard, sad thing.

Andrea said...

Sending deepest condolences on your loss.

Catherine said...

So sorry for your loss. Keeping you and your family in my prayers....

Stitching Noni said...

Deepest sympathy on your loss

Mary Jones said...

Oh Robin,

I AM sorry to hear about your Mum. She was a very beautiful woman, and I'm sure she was a great Mum. You are in my thoughts x

Tammy said...

I'm so sorry you lost your mom. :(