I finished my two current projects this week. Woo hoo! First up is Elizabethan Biscornu and scrissor fob. This was a fantastic blackwork design by Nancy Pederson. I used the middle motif to make the scissor fob. For my first (and second) biscornu, I am very pleased with the results. I'm sure that I'll be making more. It was a bit tricky around the corners, but by the last one I was feeling like I knew what I was doing. I really would like know how to pronounce biscornu". I tried to tell my husband what it was (bless him, he tried to act like he cared) and I ended up saying, "I think it's French". LOL! I wish I remembered where I saw it spelled phonetically. My second finish is the Sally Spencer Sampler from Birds of a Feather. Love the warm colors and the saying, "Sooner begun, sooner done." She'll hang in my kitchen once she is framed.
New Summer Releases
3 hours ago